Humic acid vs fish protein vs amino acid vs seaweed fertilizer, which is the best ?
At present, there are many kinds of new water-soluble fertilizers on the market, such as humic acid, amino acid, fish protein and seaweed element. Not only farmers but also many dealers and manufacturers are confused.
In agriculture, the above four substances can be used as nutrient soil additives, rooting and root strengthening fertilizer additives, soil modifiers, plant growth regulators, leaf fertilizer compounds, cold resistance agents, drought resistance agents, compound fertilizer synergists, etc.
Humic acid fertilizer combined with nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other elements has the functions of increasing fertilizer efficiency, improving soil, stimulating crop growth and improving the quality of agricultural products.
Humic acid fertilizer
At present, there are more than 1000 humic acid fertilizer production enterprises in China, which has become the largest humic acid fertilizer production country in the world.
Humic acid fertilizer is a product containing a large amount of humic acid and nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and some trace elements required for crop growth and development by using peat, lignite and other raw materials and different production methods.
It is equivalent to an organic-inorganic compound fertilizer and belongs to a typical green environmental protection fertilizer. It can improve soil, increase effective nutrients and stimulate crop growth.
Functional characteristics of humic acid
1. Synergistic effect on nitrogen fertilizerNitrogen fertilizer is mainly carbonic acid and urea. Ammonium nitrogen is unstable and volatile. After mixing with humic acid fertilizer, humic acid has strong ion exchange capacity and adsorption capacity because it contains carboxyl, phenolic carboxyl and other functional groups, which can reduce the loss of ammonium nitrogen.
2. Synergistic effect on phosphate fertilizer
When quick acting phosphorus fertilizer is applied to the soil, soluble phosphorus is easy to be fixed by the soil. After adding humic acid fertilizer, it can inhibit the fixation of water-soluble phosphorus in the soil, slow down the transformation of available phosphorus to delayed and ineffective state, and the degraded NITROHUMIC acid can increase the moving distance of phosphorus in the soil and promote the absorption of phosphorus by roots.
3. Synergistic effect on potassium fertilizer
Humic acid contains functional groups, which can absorb and store potassium ions, which can not only prevent it from losing with water in sandy soil and leaching soil, but also prevent the fixation of potassium in cohesive soil.
Some parts of humic acid are low molecular humic acids such as fulvic acid, which can dissolve minerals such as potassium silicate and potassium feldspar, which can make them decompose slowly, increase the release of potassium and increase the content of available potassium.
4. Synergistic effect on micro fertilizer
There is a considerable amount of trace element reserves in the soil, but the effective part that can be absorbed by plants is too small. Humic acid can react with insoluble trace elements to form humic acid trace element complexes with good solubility and easy to be absorbed by plants;
It is conducive to root absorption or leaf surface absorption, and promotes the transfer of absorbed trace elements from roots to aboveground parts and diffusion from some leaves to other leaves.
5. Indirect effect on Soil
Humic acid can also improve soil structure and prevent soil cracking and soil erosion. In physics, it can increase soil water holding capacity, improve its drought resistance, and darken the soil color, which is conducive to the absorption of solar energy;
In chemistry, it can adjust the pH value of soil, improve and optimize the absorption of nutrition and water by plants, and promote the root absorption with metal ions as a natural chelating agent under alkaline conditions.
Fish protein fertilizer
Fish protein is to degrade the protein into low molecular peptides and amino acids by the decomposition and digestion of its own enzymes or microorganisms after crushing or grinding the low value fish and shrimp.
Fish protein fertilizer is a new type of high-efficiency fertilizer, including flushing fertilizer, foliar fertilizer, water-soluble fertilizer and so on.
The fertilizer uses modern biochemical molding technology, takes the fish protein extracted from deep-sea fish as the main raw material, and is combined with effective medium and trace elements, plant growth factors, enzymes and other microbial catalysts extracted from deep-sea plants.
The search on the network platform found that at present, there are more than 10 enterprises producing or selling fish protein fertilizer, and most of the R & D and production bases are in Qingdao, Shandong, Ningbo and Zhoushan, Zhejiang.
Most of these enterprises are small and medium-sized enterprises separated from some traditional fish protein raw material production companies along the coast.
Characteristics of fish protein fertilizer
1. Supplement the nutrients needed for plant growth.
2. Improve soil hardening caused by long-term use of chemical fertilizer.
3. Promote the rapid reproduction of soil microorganisms, activate soil nutrients and increase soil fertility.
4. Improve the quality of agricultural products.
5. Improve the ability of crops to resist freezing, drought and stress.
With the comprehensive and in-depth development of marine biological resources and the continuous improvement of extraction technology in recent years, the raw material cost of fish protein has also decreased.
Fish protein fertilizer has also changed from the original "noble fertilizer" to today's price is more "people-friendly". The price of high-quality fish protein fertilizer is equivalent to or slightly lower than that of general imported fertilizer.
Fertilizer experts believe that the price of imported fish protein fertilizer is about 3 ~ 4 times that of other water-soluble fertilizers (such as large element water-soluble fertilizer).
"There is no advantage in price, but in terms of improving the environment, improving the soil and improving the quality of agricultural products, fish protein products have great advantages, which is also the value of such products."
Amino acid fertilizer
Amino acids are the main organic nitrogen compounds in soil, accounting for 15% ~ 60% of total soil nitrogen. Amino acids in soil mainly come from microorganisms, animals and plants and their metabolites.
Amino acids are not only an important part of soil organic nitrogen, but also an important nutrient source of soil microorganisms. In the process of metabolism, soil microorganisms can use amino acids as precursors to synthesize plant growth regulators through biological pathways, stimulate plant growth and regulate plant physiological processes.
Amino acid fertilizer is mainly amino acid chelated multi-element micro fertilizer, which is developed by using the waste liquid after hair hydrolysis and extraction of cystine.
It can also use animal hair to extract amino acids as chelating agent, and then add trace nutrients. It is an organic multi trace element fertilizer made by a certain chemical synthesis process.
When amino acids are used as fertilizer, they are mainly the supplementary source of organic nitrogen and the chelating agent of metal ions. Amino acids have the function of complexing (chelating) metal ions, which is easy to carry the medium and trace elements (calcium, magnesium, silicon, sulfur, boron, manganese, zinc, iron, copper, molybdenum and selenium) required by plants into plants, so as to improve the utilization of various nutrients by plants.
Characteristics of amino acid fertilizer
1. The mixed use of multiple amino acids has better nutritional effect. The fertilizer effect of single application of most amino acids is lower than that of inorganic nitrogen fertilizer with the same amount of nitrogen. The fertilizer effect of mixed application of multiple amino acids is higher than that of single amino acid with the same amount of nitrogen and inorganic nitrogen fertilizer with the same amount of nitrogen.
2. The fertilizer effect is fast. The amino acids in oxy acid organic fertilizer can be directly absorbed by various organs of plants. Obvious effects can be observed in a short time after use, while inorganic fertilizer and organic fertilizer need to be degraded and passively absorbed or osmotic absorbed under photosynthesis.
3. Amino acids are promoters and catalysts for the synthesis of various enzymes in plants, and play an important role in plant metabolism.
4. The application of amino acid chelated micro fertilizer is easy to carry trace elements in plants into plants, improve the utilization rate of plants for various nutrients, significantly improve crop yield and improve the quality of agricultural products.
Alginate is a substance extracted from algae through biotechnology. It is rich in plant growth regulators, cytokinins, gibberellin and other regulators, plant active factors such as alginic acid, vitamins and oligosaccharides, as well as mineral elements, chelating metal ions and marine bioactive substances.
Seaweed extract is also rich in a large amount of non nitrogen-containing organic matter. The mineral elements such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc and rich vitamins absorbed and enriched by seaweed from seawater, which is unmatched by terrestrial plants, can be quickly absorbed and utilized by plants to stimulate or promote plant growth and development.
Seaweed fertilizer is a kind of coarse powder, liquid or dehydrated dry powder extracted from seaweed by special physiological and biochemical processes. It is rich in organic nutrients and easily regulated by plants. It is a new green environmental friendly fertilizer.
Characteristics of seaweed fertilizer
1. It can promote the rapid division and growth of plant cells.
2. Increase the nutrition needed by plants and improve the stress resistance of crops.
3. Promote root development, increase crop yield and improve the quality of agricultural products.
4. It is rich in seaweed active substances and organic matter, which can activate soil beneficial bacteria and improve fertilizer utilization.
5. Improve the physical and chemical properties of soil, get rid of soil hardening and fertilize soil fertility.
6. It can be mixed with a variety of fertilizers to enhance fertilizer efficiency.
a leading biotechnology
factory in Qingdao, China. As top three
manufacturers of seaweed fertilizer in China with more than12 years
of experience. We produce seaweed extract
, organic granular fertilizer, liquid foliar & vigoroot fertilizer and liquid chitosan fertilizer
with biological enzymolysis method. We passed ECOCERT and IMO certification.