*Harm of traditional chemical fertilizer
1. Chemical fertilizer does not contain organic matter and humus, so chemical fertilizer is widely used. Due to the lack of organic matter and humus, the soil aggregate structure is damaged, resulting in soil hardening and the decline of agricultural and plant yield.
2. The utilization rate of chemical fertilizer is low. Due to the volatile and loss of nitrogen fertilizer, the utilization rate is only 30% - 50%, and the utilization rate of phosphorus fertilizer is only 10% - 25%. Because the chemical activity of phosphate is active, most phosphorus is combined with Zn2 +, Mg2 +, Ca2 +, Fe3 +, Al3 + and other cations in the soil to form insoluble phosphate fertilizer. The utilization rate of potassium is only about 50%.
3. The extensive use of chemical fertilizer has greatly reduced the quality of vegetables, melons and fruits. Because crops need not only nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, but also many trace elements such as calcium, iron, zinc and selenium, while chemical fertilizers are generally single. The long-term use of chemical fertilizer will inevitably lead to the simplification of nutrients in the soil, which is easy to cause the imbalance of crop nutrition, which will hinder the internal transformation and synthesis of crops, and inevitably lead to the decline of crop quality, melons are not sweet and vegetables are not fragrant.
4. Harmful to human health. Applying a large amount of chemical fertilizer is easy to make the nitrate content in vegetables exceed the standard, while nitrite combines with amines to form n-nitrite compounds, which are strong carcinogens.
5. The extensive use of chemical fertilizer also caused a large number of deaths of beneficial bacteria and earthworms in the soil. 6. The long-term inefficient application of chemical fertilizer often leads to the excessive accumulation of some elements in the soil, the changes of soil physical and chemical properties and environmental pollution.
*Advantages of biological fertilizer
1.Improve the soil. (1) Through the large-scale reproduction of beneficial bacteria, a large number of beneficial bacteria form a dominant population around the plant root system and inhibit the life activities of other harmful bacteria. (2) It can quickly decompose soil organic matter and promote the formation of soil aggregates. Through the activities of beneficial bacteria, it can loosen the soil, and the soil's fertilizer conservation, fertilizer supply, water conservation, water supply and air permeability are well regulated.(3) Decompose pesticide residues in the soil to avoid pesticide damage to next season crops. It also decomposes the harmful substances discharged through the roots during plant growth.
2. Nitrogen fixation, phosphorus and potassium solubilization. It can partially utilize the nitrogen in the air and produce corresponding enzymes and acids through the growth and metabolism of beneficial bacteria. It can decompose the insoluble phosphorus and potassium fertilizer in the soil (95% of the insoluble phosphorus fertilizer in the soil and 98% of the insoluble potassium fertilizer), so as to become the phosphorus and potassium fertilizer that can be absorbed by plants. Therefore, it can greatly improve the utilization rate of fertilizer by crops, so as to reduce the application of fertilizer.
3. Improve crop quality. While dissolving phosphorus and potassium, it can promote the release of trace elements in soil and be used by crops. At the same time, beneficial bacteria can metabolize and produce a variety of substances required by plants, such as small molecular amino acids, growth stimulating substances, vitamins and so on.
4. To achieve the effect of biological disease control, root irrigation can inhibit the bacteria in the soil. Select the microbial agent fully soluble in water and containing more active bacteria and spray it on the leaf surface to prevent the invasion of the disease.
5. Promote early maturity of crops and prolong harvest time. Due to the improvement of soil physical and chemical properties, rich and balanced soil nutrients, the fertilizer in the soil can be better absorbed by crops, so it can promote the early maturity of crops and prolong the harvest time.
a leading biotechnology
factory in Qingdao, China. As top three
manufacturers of seaweed fertilizer in China with more than12 years
of experience. We produce seaweed ex tract
, organic granular fertilizer, liquid foliar & vigoroot fertilizer and liquid chitosan fertilizer
with biological enzymolysis method. We passed ECOCERT and IMO certification.